How long does IPL hair removal last ?
IPL hair removal can penetrate the epidermis, and be absorbed by the hair follicle in the dermis. It can also generate heat energy and destroy the hair follicle, and thus it can obtain permanent hair removal effect. At the same time, it can make the chemical changes of the molecular structure inside the collagen fibers and elastic fibers of the dermis layer, and promote collagen regeneration and rearrangement of the skin. The IPL hair removal technology could provide you with ideal treatment for the color, depth and different body parts of your hair without damaging the normal skin tissue around the hair. It can fundamentally protect the epidermis and reduce thermal damage to the epidermis. IPL photon hair removal has a multi-pulse output mode, so that the epidermis has enough time to dissipate heat. So how long does IPL hair removal last? Let’s take a look.
1, IPL hair removal can be permanently maintained if reasonable care is performed after surgery.
2, IPL hair removal can be maintained for 1 to 2 years if there is no relative care after surgery.
3, IPL hair removal can last for 5 to 6 years if the physical quality is good.
4, IPL hair removal can generally be maintained for 1 to 10 years.
- Avoid sun exposure within half a year after hair removal, and apply the sunscreen lotion indicated by your doctor to the affected area to reduce sun exposure.
- After IPL hair removal, you can’t eat spicy food on your diet.
- Pay attention to hygiene: too dark or dirty underwear is not suggested.Because the skin is easily irritated after hair removal , and the pores are also susceptible to pigmentation. Therefore, it is best not to wear dark-colored clothes and the skin is prone to inflammation. It is recommended to wear clean colored cotton underwear after IPL hair removal.
- Take more beneficial foods, eat more fruits containing vitamin C, or eat vitamin C tablets directlyafter IPL hair removal. Vitamin C can increase skin resistance and reduce pigmentation.
- Pay attention to the use of skin care products after depilation , It’s better not to use clean products or less irritating skin care products to the skin soon after treatment.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness of the hair removal area, because the water environment of the swimming pool is not very healthy, so it is better not to swim in the recent period.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!